Monday, November 7, 2016

"Sad Eyes:" A Mixed Media Girl & Video!


"You with sad eyes. Don't be discouraged. Oh, I realize. It's hard to take courage."
- Eva Cassidy


I played around the other day. And came up with this little one; with big, Sad Eyes. 

Although I realize that art is incredibly autobiographical, I'm not really sure why she came for a visit. But I filmed her anyway. 

I hope you enjoy watching this inky, smudgy, really, really, really Mixed Media mess. . . . 




With LOVE, 
Kristin xo

3 comments:

Linda Kunsman said...

she is utterly adorable Kristin! great vid too. I immediately thought of the song "Sad Eyes" by Robert John ( I know you're too young to remember this one from the late 70's). Thanks for sharing and have a great week!

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic piece Kristin. Hugs, Valerie

Christine said...

Oh she does look sad!