Monday, February 15, 2010

OWOH Winner!

OWOH Blog Candy

I was overwhelmed by the amount of interest and excitement the OWOH event had to offer this year! As a relatively new blogger - not yet 6 months - I jumped at the opportunity to meet like minded artists and friends in a way that I may never have without this international blog party. I am honored to have had 42 new followers in the last three weeks, and am grateful to have been able to follow and support numerous others. This event has changed the way I will blog in the future (I am now in the habit of checking out blogs with my morning coffee!) and I am forever grateful for that . . .

With that said, out of the 541 responses, I am happy to announce the ONE winner for the blog candy above.

Congratulations Chris from Maple Ridge Vintage!

Random Number Generator #202

(Timestamp: 2010-02-15 17:01:23 UTC)

I will contact you now and send out your "Stuff" as soon as I receive your information . . .

7 comments:

Regina said...

Congratulations to Chris!!! I think that we all walked away from this amazing journey with a gift....the gift of finding kindred spirits...new friends and seeing that we all have things in common.

Hugs,
Regi

Pam Hoffman said...

Congratulations Cris!

I agree w/Regina, I feel like a winner already!

Pam Hoffman at cox dot net OWOH#1083
http://mycre8tivelife.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/PamHoffman

jacque4u2c said...

Congratulations Cris!

Amy said...

Congrat's you LUCKY artist!!!

Cheryl said...

:-) What a sweet comment you left on my blog about the cupcakes I made for my grandaughter. If you ever want the pattern, you just let me know!
~Cheryl

Shona Cole said...

Hey Kristin,
thanks for coming by my blog today and of course you can announce how smart your 4 year old is :) I do that all the time here, and of course my 4 year old is smart... although she didn't help with my ABC photo project, she wandered off to the swings with daddy, the big kids were too fast for her! it is so fun, I hope you get around to doing it.

Amy said...

Kristin, thanks for dropping by my Girl Scout Brownie Blog! This is my 3rd year being a leader to my daughter's age group troop. She was a Daisy K-1st grade. You will totally LOVE working with these girls and enjoy that time well spent with your daughter as well. Have a super fun time with Daisy girls!!!